FDC NSW are seeking a Contracts Administrator to join the Fitout & Refurbishment team. 2-3 years post qualification experience required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare planning permits and other relevant documents for submission to council for the project.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, draft and implement programs on Microsoft Project and management through the project lifecycle.
- Monitor all financial aspects of the head and subcontract to ensure projects run on budget and margin maximised.
- Head and subcontract management including issuing purchase orders, drafting subcontracts, variations management, assessment of sub-contractor progress claims, etc.
- Draft and submit monthly progress claim, agree works completed in the month and issue tax invoice accordingly.
- Prepare monthly internal cost, revenue & WHS reports.
- Letting trade packages including drafting tender analysis, procurement and recommendation reports.
- Project close out including DLP management, retention releases and release of project security.
- Development & management of ITPs in accordance with project obligations
- Participate in design meetings with architects and service consultants and ensure accurate minutes are kept.
- Compile and present to the client on a monthly basis, financial & progress report
- Maintain an effective transmittals trail of all correspondence relating to the contract including design changes and requests for information.
- React promptly to consultant request for information and ensure all relevant documents are kept up to date at all times.
- Work cooperatively with all team members to ensure best outcomes are achieved.
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationship with admin and site team.