Job Share, part-time (2-3 days per week)
2 positions available
About the company
FDC is one of Australia’s leading building partners. Australian and privately owned, FDC has been delivering best in class construction and fitout projects across a diverse range of sectors for over 30 years. We have earned an envied reputation for our relentless client focus, our relationship-based culture, and our award-winning project delivery.
About the role
An opportunity exists for two experienced receptionists to join our wonderful Sydney based team. As the first point of contact for the business you will be an integral part of the team.
– Meet and greet our clients
– Handle phone and online enquiries
– Manage meeting rooms
– Support divisional PA’s as required
– Support internal staff events
– Manage car park and building access
– Invoice management
– Ensure common areas are clean and tidy
– Kitchen supply management
Skills and experience
The key skills and strengths required for success in this role:
– Well presented and professional
– Happy and positive outlook
– Attention to detail
– Hard working and organised
– Ability to work within a job shared role
Candidates with previous reception/front of house experience required. Business hours are 7.30am – 5.30pm.
When you join FDC you join a talented, collaborative and spirited team where people are respected and empowered to fulfil their full potential.
Applications close 30 November 2020.