FDC’s Construction division has completed the construction of a 6,500sqm container hardstand and 4,000sqm warehouse for Goodman at 36 Luland Street, Botany,
The project involved the demolition of existing warehouse buildings, substantial ground contamination remediation, raising the site approximately 1.0m average, construction of internal offices, external truck wash bay and a heavy duty asphalt hardstand capable of withstanding 5 containers high each weighing 30T.
The project was delivered within 11 months in conjunction with SBA, Northrop and Costin Roe Civil.
- 6,500sqm container hardstand
- 4,000sqm warehouse
- Demolition of existing warehouse buildings
- Substantial ground contamination remediation
- Raising the site approximately 1.0m average
- Construction of internal offices
- External truck wash bay
- Heavy duty asphalt hardstand
6,500sqm container hardstand and 4,000sqm warehouse
GoodmanView Printable PDF