FDC (QLD) completed the corporate office fitout of UnitingCare Australia located at 192 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD.
UnitingCare Queensland, part of the national UnitingCare Group, is one of the largest not-for-profit providers of community services in Australia. They provide services for children, young people and families, Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities, the poor and disadvantaged, the aged, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and older Australians in urban, rural and remote communities.
The UnitingCare Queensland centralised office project included the fitout of 3 floors of commercial office space including breakout / kitchen facilities, reception / boardroom, training rooms complete with AV / VC, 3 communications rooms and several informal meeting points.
The project featured extensive use of decorative blockwork feature walls throughout which required structural support. Operable walls and stacking doors system were utilised for training rooms. Informal meeting point structures fabricated from LVL’s and expanded mesh.
The 6,250sqm project over levels 5, 6 and 7 was completed in 12 weeks ahead of programme and within budget.
FDC is proud to have delivered this project in conjunction with Hassell Architects and services consultant WSP.
- Fitout of 3 floors of commercial office space
- Breakout / kitchen facilities, reception/boardroom, training rooms complete with AV/VC
- 3 communications rooms
- Extensive use of decorative blockwork feature walls throughout
- Operable walls and stacking doors system were utilised for training rooms
- Informal meeting point structures fabricated from LVL’s and expanded mesh
UnitingCare AustraliaView Printable PDF