Veterans Employment Commitment
The Australian Defence Force (ADF) invests heavily in training its service men and women. This means that when they leave the ADF, veterans have a broad range of skills and experience.
Our business recognises the value and unique experience of our veterans and encourages employment opportunities for those who have served our country.
- Recognise the skills and value that veterans can bring to our business
- Support the employment of veterans, ensuring that veterans have equal opportunities in gaining employment with our business
- Aim to provide career opportunities in our business to veterans
- Actively seek to understand how veterans’ skills and experience can translate into civilian skills and contribute to our business
- Provide suitable training, mentoring and coaching to veterans to assist their integration into our business
- Ensure our HR policies equitably support the recruitment and retention of all employees, including veterans.veteransemployment.gov.au
Soldier On Pledge
Soldier On Australia is a not-for-profit veteran support organisation delivering a range of services to enable serving and ex-serving veterans and their families to thrive including creating real pathways to rewarding post-military careers for ex-service men and women and their immediate family members.
By taking the Soldier On Pledge, we further our commitment to creating a veteran-supportive workplace and welcome more veterans and their families to continue their impressive careers with the FDC team.
FDC are a proud Gold Pledge partner of Soldier On.