1 / 6
FDC (VIC) have completed the refurbishment of Abbotsford Convent – Laundries Precinct Restoration.
The laundry precinct was built in the 1880’s and over time it has had a number of modifications and was the largest commercial laundry in Melbourne during the 1920’s.
The heritage-protected building fabric was mandated to be maintained and protected throughout the project.
The derelict laundry space was carefully transformed into a performance area with a capacity of 200 people.
Project features include: