Angel Place is a major lobby upgrade to modernise both the internal and external portions of the lobby. The construction of the project has been set up as 2 Individual stages detailed below with milestone stages.
- Stage 1A Refurbishment of the north western mezzanine area with the provision of a new multifunction space and management office, new spiral staircase and amenities upgrade to mezzanine level, ground and lower ground.
- Stage 1B Refurbishment of the lift lobbies in 8 stages over 8 weeks, including the demolition of existing stone & ceilings and installation of new stone, ceilings & services.
- Stage 1C Redevelopment of northern lobby to include a café and casual seating to accommodate a range of meeting spaces.
- Stage 1D Refurbishment of the eastern terrace to accommodate an alternative place to work and meet for tenants. 1D comprises of the portioned façade upgrade over the existing loading dock, with the demolition of the terrace façade and replacement with a full glazed piece to open the space with new black portal.
- Refurbishment of the main entry and façade leading from Pitt Street. Comprising of full demolition of the existing Façade & entry and replace with new curved entry doors & portals to match stage 1D. The internal lobby is to be opened up into a conditioned space with new wall & floor tiling to suit the previous staging.
- Comprises of the upgrade of the southern lobby to suit the northern upgrade, this will comprise of the café upgrade including commercial kitchen, upgrade of stone walls & floors.
Read moreRead less